Trade Finance Global (TFG) announces the winners of the 2022 International Trade Awards in cooperation with BAFT in Washington, DC.
This year’s winners were announced at BAFT’s Global Annual Meeting in Washington, DC earlier today.
Now in its sixth year running, the TFG International Trade Awards 2022, in cooperation with BAFT, recognise those who have provided an outstanding contribution to global trade and finance.
This year’s winners
- Best Trade Financier – Citi
- Best Receivables Financier – ING Bank
- Best Supply Chain Financier – CIti
- Best Export Credit Agency – UK Export Finance
- Best Multilateral Development Bank – Afreximbank
- Tradetech Innovator Award – Surecomp
- Sustainable Trade Finance Award – EBRD
- Best Trade Financier in Western Europe – Commerzbank
- Best Trade Financier in Central and Eastern Europe – Raiffeisen Bank International
- Best Trade Financier in the Middle East – First Abu Dhabi Bank USA
- Best Trade Financier in Africa – Rand Merchant Bank
- Best Trade Financier in Asia Pacific – Bank of China
- Best Trade Financier in North America – J.P. Morgan
- Best Trade Financier in Latin America – Santander
- Best Trade Finance Deal of the Year – Allen & Overy
- Best Trade Finance Education Provider – The London Institute of Banking & Finance
- Best Trade Finance Law Firm – Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Best Trade Credit Insurance Provider – AIG
- Best Islamic Financier – International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation
- Trade Digitisation Award – Enigio AB
- Outstanding Contribution to Trade Finance – Steven Beck
- Rising Trade Finance Star – Haitham Elsaid
TFG would like to thank all nominations for all 22 categories across 7 different markets, and the steering committee for what was a challenging judging process.
TFG takes great pride in making the awards as impartial as possible.
Mark Abrams, Head of Trade Finance, TFG said: “We are proud to award outstanding companies and individuals for their contribution to the trade finance industry over the past 12 months, which have been far from normal.
“Now in its 6th year running, we’re delighted to collaborate with BAFT and would like to thank our independent steering committee for their time and efforts in running the rigorous judging process.”
Scott Stevenson, Senior Vice-President, BAFT said: “BAFT is extremely honoured to be taking part in this year’s TFG Trade Awards and appreciates the opportunity to recognize industry leaders in trade, supply chain and receivables finance.”