London, 10th September – TFG and Finastra have announced that their live Tradecast, ‘Supply Chain 4.0: Optimising the chain’, will take place on the 22nd of September at 7:00 ET / 12:00 BST / 17:00 SGT.
COVID-19 has shifted global value chains in unprecedented ways, which will likely see no return to ‘normal’.
Reflecting on how trade, behaviours, and purchasing trends have shifted, this Tradecast will explore how corporates are reacting to new levels of volatility, and, ultimately, how technology and innovation can help build inclusive, resilient global value chains.
Featuring experts from international finance institutions, tradetechs, fintechs, and trade banks, we will uncover the biggest challenges around financial inclusion for MSMEs, and real use-cases for technology and digital trade to help rethink credit risk and optimise trade and supply chain finance.
In this Tradecast by Trade Finance Global and Finastra, we discuss:
- What’s the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and recent macroeconomic events on global value chains (GVCs)?
- Have attitudes to off-shoring, near-shoring, and supply chains changed from a corporate perspective?
- Has there been an impact on MSMEs, particularly in emerging and developing economies (EDEs)?
- The role of insurance versus government backstops
- How is supply chain finance developing and evolving to meet the needs of corporates, their Tier 2-3 suppliers, and customers? E.g. interconnectivity between insurers, lenders, and multilaterals
- Can networks and B2B marketplaces build resilience, and increase choice without creating digital islands?
- As supply chains become more complex and interlinked, how do we create transparency?
Comments are closed.