Be a Trade Finance Blogger entry rules
The Promoter is Trade Finance Global whose registered office is at 41 Corsham Street, London, N1 6DR.
Entry is open to all students in UK universities or that have previously been UK students in the prior 6 years and are aged 18 or over, and:
From the moment the email is received in January 2017 and for the 4 weeks following receipt; send a CV and sample work (where possible) through the application page.
By applying, you are agreeing to accept the following terms
(each an “Eligible Entrant”)
- Your participation in this voluntary role is at your sole option and risk. No purchase is required to enter.
- By entering this application you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You may not participate if you are a Trade Finance Global (‘TFG’) employee, agent or employee or agent of a TFG affiliate company.
- You may not apply for this role more than once and you are only eligible to win one (1) Go Pro, if applicable. We reserve the right to disqualify anyone ignoring this rule.
- Only one writer will be awarded a Go Pro, but this is at the sole discretion of TFG.
- Your blog posts submitted in this role must not be abusive, offensive or defamatory.
- TFG cannot accept any responsibility for any technical failure or problem which may result in any entry being lost or not being properly registered.
- We reserve the right to cancel this role or amend these terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion or if circumstances arise outside our control.
- TFG will choose whether to take forward any applications. They will contact successful applicants. Our decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding that decision.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry or submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Ts&Cs. Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software will be deemed to be invalid.
- The prize is a GoPro HERO for the best writer. We reserve the right to substitute the prize for a cash alternative.
- The successful applicants will be contacted by email or phone in the 4 weeks following an application.
- The winner must confirm their acceptance of the prize by replying to our email or acceptance on the phone. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during this promotion, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to immediately notify the Promoter. A request to modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter. We are not responsible for late, incomprehensible or incorrect entries in this promotion.
- If a successful writer is awarded with a prize during the year and that prize remains unclaimed after five (5) days, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- TFG are able to post the persons name when uploading an article.
- There is no payment or other compensation for being a volunteer blogger or writer.
- TFG are able to decide whether an article is published or not published and where this will be.
- TFG retain the right to terminate the services of any blogger with no justification. This is in the sole discretion of TFG.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Promoter of this competition is: Trade Finance Global, 41 Corsham Street, London, N1 6DR.