Women in AML & Sanctions Forum
September 28 – 29, 2023
DC Bar Association, Washington, DC
1st Annual ACI’s Women in AML and Economic Sanctions provides an opportunity to learn and engage with legal and compliance professionals during 1 ½ days of valuable discussion.
About this Conference
This new conference will provide a forum for women in AML and Sanctions to network, learn and engage to discuss the substantive developments, challenges and opportunities facing women in their respective industries as well as provide them with the business contacts and communication and leadership skills necessary for continued success and career advancement.
Join us this September to:
- Finding Your Voice: Key Techniques to Communicate Bad News to Senior Leadership
- Understand Best Practices for Advancing Your Career Path and Thriving as A Woman
- Cross Function Collaboration: Working Effectively with Your Counterparts in International Trade, National Security & Anti-Corruption
- Honing Your Skills: Leadership in Today’s Challenging Times
- Obtain Critical Insights into Empowering Stories Highlighting Various Pathways to the C-Suite
Register today and save 10% with promo code D10-999-TFG24