February 27, 2024
Abu Dhabi, UAE
The inaugural TradeTech Forum aims to be a groundbreaking platform for facilitating global innovation in the realm of international trade technologies. The Forum will bring together 150 of the world’s foremost and senior trade leaders and experts, ranging from trade officials and logistics providers to investors and academics, offering a unique opportunity to discuss, network, and pave the way for a technologically advanced trade environment. This event will take place at the same venue as the 13th Ministerial Conference of the World Trade Organization (WTO MC13), the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC).
- Keynote Speeches by senior trade officials and C-level members of the TradeTech Advisory Committee.
- Panel Discussions focused on topics such as UAE’s role in boosting the TradeTech ecosystem and investment opportunities.
- World Café: A dynamic discussion format that allows attendees to engage deeply on several themes.
- Networking Opportunities: Buffet-style lunches, and coffee breaks designed for networking and business discussions.
- Bilateral Meetings: Exclusive opportunity for attendees to book one-on-one business discussions in semi-private & private meeting rooms.
Who Should Attend?
The TradeTech Forum is an invitation-only gathering, and attendees will be the top 150 experts and thought leaders in trade. Participants will include senior trade officials, logistics providers, investors, and academics, coming together for a series of keynote speeches, panel discussions, and networking opportunities.
Registration is now open and is subject to approval by WEF. For more information, visit the Forum’s website below.