New York Forum on Economic Sanctions
Your practical and timely, country-specific sanctions insights from a diverse mix of financial institutions, exporters
December 6 – 7, 2022 | New York, USA
Back by popular demand, ACI’s acclaimed 12th Annual New York Forum on Economic Sanctions returns to NYC this December.
Regarded as the must attend conference for legal and compliance professionals working for financial institutions and global exporters, this program will provide timely updates on the latest development in economic sanction.
The agenda will focus on country specific guidance, lessons learned from recent enforcement action, compliance best practices and what to expect in the next 6 months. Connect with your sanctions peers and make new acquaintances at this interactive event.
PRESSING TOPICS COVERED:
- The Next Phase of Russia Sanctions: The Newest, Emerging Challenges and Evolving Risks When Your Organization Stays In or Out
- Updating Your Sanctions Compliance Playbook: The Biggest Lessons Learned Over the Past Year and Key Takeaways for the Future
- Global Economic and Political Developments: Staying Abreast of the Impact of Geopolitical Risk for Your Organization
- Compliance and Innovation: Leveraging Data Analytics for Your Sanctions Compliance Program
- Focus on Exits & Divestitures: Resolving Surprising Business Challenges When Winding Down Your Russia Business
- Case Study: Seizing of Russian Oligarch Assets
- Sanctions Evasion and Cryptocurrency: Managing Risks Arising from this Volatile Industry
Meet the sanctions experts! The program is uniquely designed to maximize networking through 1:1, small and larger group opportunities.
Invaluable Peer to Peer Discussions
Unique sessions and panels created to examine the full range of sanctions compliance and the most pressing issues facing the industry today.
Save 10% with the Trade Finance Global promo code: D10-999-TFG