5 October 2022
New York, NY, USA
The No.1 summit for insuring trade and investment in the Americas
Reconnect with the export credit community
Network with senior leaders from key stakeholder groups, including traders, corporates, commercial banks, multilateral development banks, export credit agencies, insurers, reinsurers, brokers and financiers. Understand how leaders around the world are successfully managing evolving challenges, and the subsequent impact on your business.
- Daniel Riordan, Global Head of Political Risk & Credit – Vantage Group Holdings Ltd
- Steven Ricchiuto, Chief Economist – Mizuho
- Diana Smallridge, President – International Financial Consulting
- Mahfuza Afroz, Head of Credit Insurance Products, Syndications – International Finance Corporation
- Amy Shinkman, Vice President, Export Credit Insurance – Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Diogo Figueiroa, SVP Head of Global Trade & Supply Chain – Banco de Sabadell S.A.
- Brad Dunderman, Executive Director Private Insurance Placement, Americas – SMBC
- Daniel Pinho, Senior Vice President and Assistant Group Manager – PNC Financial Services Group
ExCred Americas is the leading industry forum for users and providers of export credit and political risk insurance. Agenda highlights include:
- Changes in the use of CPRI; portfolio coverage and risk capital management
- Evolving impacts of Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Unlocking new opportunities with ECAs & Multilaterals
- The way in which non-bank lenders, bank lenders and insurers can work together
- Climate-related challenges and solutions for trade finance
- What digitalization can do for short-term and longer-term business
Take stock of the industry, understand the evolving political and economic environment, as well as key regulatory and product developments on the horizon.
Engage with users and providers to establish the most effective product. Compare notes from across the industry for both buy and sell side, and network with major users of insurance.
See the full agenda here.
TFG readers can save 20% by using promo code: FKW54457TFGL.
Comments are closed.