Commodities Asia Summit
15 November 2023
Navigating New Frontiers
In-Person & Digital | Singapore | #FTCommodities
Recent geopolitical tensions have created new challenges and opportunities for Asia’s commodity industry. With volatile prices, new commodities markets and the push for a low-carbon economy, it is crucial to be updated with the latest thinking and insights from those at the forefront of the industry.
Bringing together 200+ C-suite from the commodities industry, investors and policy makers, Financial Times hosting the 4th FT Commodities Asia Summit once again in-person for a full day in Singapore, as well as having it available to the global digital audience.
- Understand – Hear the latest thinking and insights on Asia’s commodities industry and its global context
- Connect – Join industry CEOs, thought leaders, innovators, policymakers, investors and other key influencers in your industry
- Discover – Learn more about the strategies needed to keep on track with the pace of the energy transition
2022 global leaders and speakers included:
- Gan Kim Yong, Minister for Trade and Industry – Republic of Singapore
- Vandita Pant, Chief Commercial Officer – BHP
- Jeremy Weir, Executive Chairman & CEO – Trafigura
- Alf Barrios, Chief Commercial Officer – Rio Tinto
- Russell Hardy, Chief Executive Officer – Vitol
- N. Muthukumar, CEO, Operations – Olam Agri
- and more…!
Who will you meet?
Ahead of the event you will have access to the Community Platform, enabling you to contact all those attending and arrange your meetings in advance. Also take advantage of private meeting spaces to build your contact base and strengthen relationships.
- CEOs & Vice Presidents from oil and gas, renewable energy, shipping and logistics
- Senior commodities and energy financiers and investors
- Government officials in commodities policy
- Thought-leaders, energy innovators, academics and specialists
- FT editors and other global press outlets