9th European Factoring Summit
March 21, 2024 – March 22, 2024
Raiffeisen Bank International Am Stadtpark 9, 1030 Vienna Austria
FCI and EUF represent over 98% of all European market players. This ninth Summit is a unique opportunity for Industry Leaders to network and address topics that really matter for the Factoring Industry.
The programme will address the latest updates, promoting and celebrating the impact of the Factoring and Commercial Finance Industry which supports the real economy and employment in Europe.
• Get an update on the most recent evolutions on the European Factoring scene, both in terms of figures and products offered.
• Factoring towards International Commerce
• What does the factoring industry look like in Austria?
• What roused the factoring industry in 2023? Report from EUF Technical Committees.
• Panel discussion on the Late Payment Regulation?
• How is the future seen by senior executives?
• Factoring for sustainable development
• Factoring in the age of AI
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to be up to date with the latest trends and developments in the European Factoring and Commercial Finance Industry, including:
• Senior Managers of FCI members • CEOs of Industry players who are members of National Associations represented by the EUF
• CEOs of Industry players from other European and interested countries
• Teachers, Researchers and Professionals with an interest in the finance of business in Europe
• Supply Chain Finance companies
• Companies offering their services to the world of factoring (lawyers, insurers, IT providers)