International Trade Awards 2017 – Trade Finance Global
Trade Finance Global Excellence Awards are totally independent, judged by a panel of leading experts.
The TFG Awards are presented each year, recognising businesses in the structured trade and commodity finance space, as well invoice and trade finance, and those ancillary services facilitating trade.
Winning a TFG award is certainly something to shout about. Winners often incorporate the awards logos as part of core marketing, email, and promotional campaigns.
The TFG awards logo is used as a badge of excellence in both the intermediary (B2B) and direct (B2C) markets.
- Best Trade Financier
- Best Alternative Financier
- Best Invoice Financier
- Best Freight Forwarder
- Best Trade Finance Recruitment Company
- Best Innovator in Global Trade
- Best Trade Finance Publisher
- Disruptor in Mobile Banking
- Best Business Finance Provider in Europe
- Best Business Finance Provider in Africa
- Best Business Finance Provider in Asia
- Best Business Finance Provider in Australia
- Best Business Finance Provider in North America
- Best Business Finance Provider in South America
- Best Foreign Exchange Provider
- Best Trade Finance Education Provider
- Best Supply Chain Financier
Want to nominate a company?
Nominations are currently open for the awards. If you feel that a company (including your own) ought to be nominated for the 2017 International Trade Awards, let us know.
The Trade Finance Excellence Awards 2017 – Judging Process & Key Dates
Early October 2017 – Trade Finance will nominate organisations
Mid-Late October 2017 – Winners are picked and interviews will be undertaken, awards announced to the public