Transform Payments USA 2023
13 – 14 June 2023
Overview of Transform Payments USA
In an age of unprecedented macroeconomic uncertainty, financial technology innovation and regulation are more important than ever to solve critical challenges and contribute to societal equity for individuals, businesses and nations.
With 2023 on the horizon, Transform Payments USA 2023 is proud to provide an unmissable executive forum to spur partnership, leadership, and collaboration among those players ready to capitalise on the new future of finance.
Step into the limitless potential of instant payments
As the pace of fintech disruption moves at a relentless speed, the business of payments stands at the precipice of significant returns. BaaS operating models, next-gen cryptocurrencies, BNPL innovations and ubiquitous real-time payments are enabling money to move in new ways, sending shockwaves through traditional payment systems. This makes 2023 a critical year for partnerships and collaboration, in an industry set to be worth $3 trillion by 2026. Yet with disruption, comes opportunity.
Transform Payments USA 2023 (tbc, May 2023) will be a catalyst for decisive and urgent action within the global economy, as 150 of the USA’s most significant payments leaders meet to discuss the key trends defining the future direction of the industry. Through a series of interactive workshops, C-Level Panel discussion and keynote debates, you will gain a strategic understanding of what the most disruptive payment trends- such as the launch of FedNow, ISO 20022 and Open Banking – mean for the industry and society going forward.
This event will bring together global financial institutions and technology firms alongside their network, regulatory and payments partners, on how to reimagine how the world pays.
The 5 Key Pillars of Transform Payments USA
- International Payments connectivity
- US Payments Regulation
- Accelerating Instant Payments Innovation
- Strategic Partnerships and Investment
- Transforming the Customer Journey
Top 5 benefits for Financial Institution and Bank attendees
- Fast track your M&A and partnership strategy to make 2023 a pivotal year
- Leave with value-adding Real-Time and A2A Payments use cases for your clients
- Succeed in Cross-border payments
- Double down on the benefits Real-Time Payments ubiquity can bring
- Build a strategy to thrive amid complex regulatory expectations
Top 5 Benefits for Payments firms and FinTechs
- Win new partnerships that enhance resilience within your business model
- Receive expert guidance on how to navigate a complex regulatory landscape
- Maximize the potential of technology to deliver a superior experience for your customers
- Establish a thought-leading position among key industry stakeholders
- Explore the key to overseas expansion
Top 5 benefits for Regulators, Government and key Industry Associations
- Gain unparalleled insight from leading industry innovators
- Share the most critical regulatory priorities
- Showcase regulatory leadership in banking and payments’ digital future
- Drive home the benefits and use-cases of key regulatory frameworks
- Be an advocate for progressive change within the US Banking industry
Comments are closed.