Stand4 Socks Competition | Win a year’s supply of socks and give to your favourite cause
The Mission: We’ve teamed up with Stand4 Socks to promote a great social cause. Stand4 Socks is partnered with charities and NGOs that work to tackle the United Nations Sustainability Development Goals and have created unique socks for each of these goals. We’re working with top bloggers to raise awareness of different causes and charities, as well as allowing you to win a year’s supply of Stand4 Socks as well as helping your favourite cause.
TFG & Stand4 Competition
Terms and Conditions Apply
WIN ‘YEARS SUPPLY OF SOCKS’ – TFG AND STAND4 SOCKS COMPETITION
THIS COMPETITION IS RUN BY TFG FINANCE LIMITED (“TFG”, “TRADE FINANCE GLOBAL”, “WE” OR “OUR”) AND IS OPEN TO UK RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING NORTHERN IRELAND) AGED 18+ WHO PUBLICLY REPLY TO THE QUESTION POSED BY US IN OUR FACEBOOK OR TWITTER COMPETITION POST, WHERE THE LINK TO THIS PAGE WAS INCLUDED. DOING SO WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO WIN THE PRIZE AS DESCRIBED IN PARAGRAPHS 9 & 10.
- Your participation in this competition is at your sole option and risk. No purchase is required to enter.
- By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You may not participate if you are a TFG employee, agent or employee or agent of a TFG affiliate company.
- You may not enter this competition more than once and you are only eligible to win one (1) prize. We reserve the right to disqualify anyone ignoring this rule.
- For entrants, the competition opens on Tuesday 30th August at Midday UK time and ends on Sunday 25th September at 23:59pm UK time. For voters, the competition opens on Monday 26th September 2016 at Midday UK time. You must submit your entry by 23:59pm UK time on Friday 9th October 2016 and you can only submit one entry.
- Your answer to the question posed in this competition must not be abusive, offensive or defamatory.
- TFG cannot accept any responsibility for any technical failure or problem which may result in any entry being lost or not being properly registered.
- We reserve the right to cancel this competition or amend these terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion or if circumstances arise outside our control.
- The winner from the voting competition will selected at random from the blogger / cause / charity who receives the most votes and will win a year’s supply of Stand4 Socks, which will be 14 pairs of socks, based on the EU average for annual socks purchased in 12 months. We reserve the right to substitute the prize for a cash alternative.
- The winner will be chosen at Midday UK time on Monday 12th October at TFG’s Head office by an independent judge who will pick the winner at random.
- The winners will both be contacted by a private message or by email by Midday UK time on Tuesday 20th September 2016.
- The winner must confirm their acceptance of the prize by replying to our private Twitter message or email with their name, email address and telephone number.
- If the prize remains unclaimed after five (5) days, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- The winner will receive their prize within thirty (30) days after claiming their prize.
- TFG will use the winner’s Twitter handle when announcing the winner and you agree that your name may be announced on TFG’s social media for publicity purposes.