Expanding your Business into America
TFG heard from Foothold America on key tips to setting up shop, expanding and considering the USA as a new opportunity for your business.
Tips – Expanding your business into America
Foothold America spoke to Trade Finance Global about key requirements and considerations when considering expanding a business into America and the process required to take on employees in the US.
Having recently released their free e-book, Freehold America have created a resource containing FAQs, ballpark figures for the costs involved, and expert opinion in areas such as tax, visas and HR.
The ‘Expanding your business into America’ eBook outlines:
- How to set up a company in America, including formation information for an American subsidiary
- The advantages and disadvantages of the different options, times when subsidiary is the only way to go and prices
- American employee expectations in terms of salary
- The pros and cons of establishing an organisation in different US states
- Visa types and information
- Key information about tax
- Bank account formation in the US
- US business culture
You can view the full guide here: https://www.footholdamerica.com/guide-to-us-expansion/