Wales Trade Finance
We have many years of experience in export and inventory finance and have many funders in Wales. Whether you’re trading agricultural stock in the Vale of Glamorgan or exporting motorbikes in Swansea, we can help.
Trade Finance in Wales – How can we help?
How Trade Finance Works
- Customer places order – The customer, or end client will place an order with your business.
- Your business seeks a supplier – The importer (your business or company) would find a supplier to fulfil the order.
Talk To TFG
- Get in touch with Trade Finance Global – The importer speaks to Trade Finance Global and finds the right funding solution for the goods at a competitive rate, to pay the supplier.
- We find the most suitable funder – The most suitable stock finance funder for the transaction either pays the supplier direct, provides a loan to the Importer, or provides guarantees such as an LC.
- Dispatching the product to your business – The supplier ships the product to your company, (the Importer).
- Fulfilling the customer order – The Importer provides the product under the customer order and the end customer pays for the product.
- We find the most suitable funder – The Importer settles the stock finance facility or the guarantee ends and the remainder is kept by the Importer.
Wales - Where we operate
- Blaenau Gwent
- Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr)
- Caerphilly (Caerffili)
- Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)
- Denbighshire (Sir Ddinbych)
- Flintshire (Sir y Fflint)
- Isle of Anglesey (Ynys Môn)
- Merthyr Tydfil (Merthyr Tudful)
- Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy)
- Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot)
- Newport (Casnewydd)
- Pembrokeshire (Sir Benfro)
- Rhondda Cynon Taf
- Swansea (Abertawe)
- Torfaen (Tor-faen)
- Vale of Glamorgan (Bro Morgannwg)
- Wrexham (Wrecsam)