Wales Trade Finance
We have many years of experience in export and inventory finance and have many funders in Wales. Whether you’re trading agricultural stock in the Vale of Glamorgan or exporting motorbikes in Swansea, we can help.
A 30-180 day finance facility is available for most companies based in Wales seeking export finance over £40K, whether they are buying from abroad, or within the UK. We have an active presence in most trading economies in the UK and around the world, our knowledge and expertise means we can build bridges between exporter and importer, to create strong, proﬁtable relationships.
Trade Finance in Wales – How can we help?
Trade Finance is available on many products in Wales, from used cars to raw materials. Our dedicated finance specialists will work with you to find a funding arrangement and issue bonds, guarantees or a Letter of Credit which suits your specific needs.
How Trade Finance Works
1. Customer places order
The customer, or end client will place an order with your business.
2. Your business seeks a supplier
The importer (your business or company) would find a supplier to fulfil the order.
3. Get in touch with Trade Finance Global
The importer speaks to Trade Finance Global and finds the right funding solution for the goods at a competitive rate, to pay the supplier.
4. We find the most suitable funder
The most suitable stock finance funder for the transaction either pays the supplier direct, provides a loan to the Importer, or provides guarantees such as an LC.
5. Dispatching the product to your business
The supplier ships the product to your company, (the Importer).
6. Fulfilling the customer order
The Importer provides the product under the customer order and the end customer pays for the product.
7. We find the most suitable funder
The Importer settles the stock finance facility or the guarantee ends and the remainder is kept by the Importer.
Wales– Benefits of Trade Finance
- No security or personal guarantee required
- Export finance available even if the banks refuse finance
- Our partners get you the best rates on the market
- Fast turnaround – get stock finance in 24 hours
- Blaenau Gwent
- Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr)
- Caerphilly (Caerffili)
- Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)
- Denbighshire (Sir Ddinbych)
- Flintshire (Sir y Fflint)
- Isle of Anglesey (Ynys Môn)
- Merthyr Tydfil (Merthyr Tudful)
- Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy)
- Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot)
- Newport (Casnewydd)
- Pembrokeshire (Sir Benfro)
- Rhondda Cynon Taf
- Swansea (Abertawe)
- Torfaen (Tor-faen)
- Vale of Glamorgan (Bro Morgannwg)
- Wrexham (Wrecsam)