South West Trade Finance
We have many years of experience in export finance and have many trade finance specialists in the South West of England. Whether you’re selling clothes in Cheltenham or exporting custom furniture in Exeter, we can help.
Trade Finance in the South West – How can we help?
A 3-6 month trade finance facility is available for most companies based in the South West seeking working capital, stock or trade finance which is over £50K in value, whether they are buying from abroad, or within the UK. We have an active presence in many many economies around the world, our knowledge and expertise mean we can build bridges between exporter and importer, to create strong, proﬁtable relationships.
Trade Finance is available on many products in the South West, from non-ferrous metals to fuels. Our dedicated finance specialists will work with you to find a funding arrangement and issue a financial guarantee which suits your specific needs.
How Trade Finance Works?
- Customer places order-The customer, or end client will place an order with your business.
- Your business seeks a supplier- The importer (your business or company) would find a supplier to fulfil the order.
- Get in touch with Trade Finance Global- The importer speaks to Trade Finance Global and finds the right funding solution for the goods at a competitive rate, to pay the supplier.
- We find the most suitable funder – The most suitable stock finance funder for the transaction either pays the supplier direct, provides a loan to the Importer, or provides guarantees such as an LC.
- Dispatching the product to your business – The supplier ships the product to your company, (the Importer).
- Fulfilling the customer order- The Importer provides the product under the customer order and the end customer pays for the product.
- We find the most suitable funder- The Importer settles the stock finance facility or the guarantee ends and the remainder is kept by the Importer.
- Bath and North East Somerset
- North Somerset
- South Somerset
- Taunton Deane
- West Somerset
- South Gloucestershire
- Forest of Dean
- Weymouth and Portland
- West Dorset
- North Dorset
- East Dorset
- East Devon
- Mid Devon
- North Devon
- West Devon
- South Hams
Isles of Scilly