North East Trade Finance
We have many years of experience in trade and export finance and have specialist financiers who operate in the North East. Whether you’re buying technical lab equipment in Newcastle or exporting raw materials from Stockton-on-Tees, we can help.
Trade Finance in the North East – How can we help?
A 30-180 day trade finance facility is available for most companies based in the North East of England seeking trade finance deals over £40K, whether they are buying from abroad, or within the UK. We have an active presence in the major trading economies all over the world, our knowledge and expertise means we can build bridges between exporter and importer, to create strong, proﬁtable relationships.
Trade Finance is available on many products in the North East, from retail stock to ores and minerals finance. Our dedicated finance specialists will work with you to find a funding arrangement or payment structure which suits your specific needs, along with insurance and legal matters.
How Trade Finance Works
- Customer places order – The customer, or end client will place an order with your business.
- Your business seeks a supplier – The importer (your business or company) would find a supplier to fulfil the order.
- Get in touch with Trade Finance Global – The importer speaks to Trade Finance Global and finds the right funding solution for the goods at a competitive rate, to pay the supplier.
- We find the most suitable funder – The most suitable stock finance funder for the transaction either pays the supplier direct, provides a loan to the Importer, or provides guarantees such as an LC.
- Dispatching the product to your business – The supplier ships the product to your company, (the Importer).
- Fulfilling the customer order – The Importer provides the product under the customer order and the end customer pays for the product.
- We find the most suitable funder – The Importer settles the stock finance facility or the guarantee ends and the remainder is kept by the Importer.
Tyne and Wear
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- North Tyneside
- South Tyneside
- Stockton-on-Tees (North of River Tees)
- Stockton-on-Tees (South of River Tees)
- Redcar and Cleveland