East Midlands Trade Finance
Trade Finance in East Midlands – How can we help?
A 1-8 month finance facility is available for most companies based in the East Midlands seeking working capital over £50K, whether they are buying from abroad, or within the UK. We have an active presence in many major trading economies around the world, our knowledge and expertise means we can build bridges between exporter and importer, to create strong, proﬁtable relationships.
Trade Finance is available on many products in the East Midlands, from electronics to construction materials. Our dedicated finance specialists will work with you to find a funding arrangement and issue a Letter of Credit which suits your specific needs.
How Trade Finance Works
- Customer places order – The customer, or end client will place an order with your business.
- Your business seeks a supplier – The importer (your business or company) would find a supplier to fulfil the order.
- Get in touch with Trade Finance Global – The importer speaks to Trade Finance Global and finds the right funding solution for the goods at a competitive rate, to pay the supplier.
- We find the most suitable funder – The most suitable stock finance funder for the transaction either pays the supplier direct, provides a loan to the Importer, or provides guarantees such as an LC.
- Dispatching the product to your business – The supplier ships the product to your company, (the Importer).
- Fulfilling the customer order – The Importer provides the product under the customer order and the end customer pays for the product.
- We find the most suitable funder – The Importer settles the stock finance facility or the guarantee ends and the remainder is kept by the Importer.
East Midlands - Where we operate
- High Peak
- Derbyshire Dales
- South Derbyshire
- Amber Valley
- North East Derbyshire
- Newark and Sherwood
- North Kesteven
- South Kesteven
- South Holland
- East Lindsey
- West Lindsey
- Oadby and Wigston
- Hinckley and Bosworth
- North West Leicestershire
- South Northamptonshire
- East Northamptonshire