Channel Islands Trade Finance
We have many years of experience in trade finance and have specialist financiers in the Channel Islands. Whether you’re a transportation company in Guernsey or a Jersey-based construction company looking to import concrete from abroad, we can help.
Trade Finance in the Channel Islands – How can we help?
How Trade Finance Works
- Customer places order – The customer, or end client will place an order with your business.
- Your business seeks a supplier – The importer (your business or company) would find a supplier to fulfil the order.
Talk To TFG
- Get in touch with Trade Finance Global – The importer speaks to Trade Finance Global and finds the right funding solution for the goods at a competitive rate, to pay the supplier.
- We find the most suitable funder – The most suitable stock finance funder for the transaction either pays the supplier direct, provides a loan to the Importer, or provides guarantees such as an LC.
Funding The Transaction
- Dispatching the product to your business – The supplier ships the product to your company, (the Importer).
- Fulfilling the customer order – The Importer provides the product under the customer order and the end customer pays for the product.
- We find the most suitable funder – The Importer settles the stock finance facility or the guarantee ends and the remainder is kept by the Importer.
Channel Island - Where we operate
- Brecqhou (Brechou)