Trade Finance Partners
- Providing appropriate finance to fund the transaction
- Minimising risks, particularly credit and political risks
- Managing the supply chain cash flow
- Fulfilling committed purchase orders
- Building long term business relationships.
TFP comprises knowledgeable and technically proficient Trade Finance professionals, in-house lawyers and corporate risk managers who understand the commercial pressures and demands of cross-border risk management, finance and logistics.
Trade Finance Partners’ CEO Chris Ash talks about trade finance
Trade Finance Partners – Benefits
- Dynamic – Provide propositions that support and growth on an international basis – TFP provide receivables finance, trade finance and supply chain finance
- Trusted – TFP work in partnership with their clients
- Experts – Operate globally with specialists across different markets and niches
TFP offers non-bank funding for suppliers and importers, including supply chain finance, receivables discounting and trade finance.
TFP offer import and export facilities ranging from £200k – £50m.
If your answer is yes to the following, then your company may be eligible for trade finance from TFP.
- Do you have to pay for goods before you get paid by your customers?
- Is there a confirmed purchase order?
- Is the end customer creditworthy?
- Is the purchase order for finished goods?
- Is the simple gross margin for the goods over 15%?
- Do you need finance for less than 3 months?
- Is the supplier invoice more than £80,000?
- Can you contribute towards 10% of the total invoice value?
Popular Types of Trade Finance
City of London