MarketInvoice | Invoice Factoring and Invoice Discounting
MarketInvoice is a growing leader in providing invoice finance, in just 24 hours, for UK SMEs. MarketInvoice is a marketplace for institutional investors or sophisticated individual investors to lend directly to SMEs through their platform.
Introduction video: how to use the MarketInvoice online platform to have invoices paid.
How does the MarketInvoice platform work for companies seeking invoice finance?
MarketInvoice – Benefits
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- MarketInvoice has lent over £600m in loans to date, and the British Business Bank is one of the investors.
- MarketInvoice platform can integrate with accounting software such as Xero, KashFlow, and Sage.
- Member of the Peer-to-Peer Finance Association (P2PFA)
Market Invoice offers invoice finance to UK companies, by unlocking funds for unpaid invoices.
- You have a limited or LLP company based in the UK or Ireland
- You have £100,000+ turnover filed with Companies House
- You sell goods or services to other businesses on terms
- You have at least 6 months of trading history
For Single Invoice Discounting: 2.8% – 3.1% of face value
For Invoice Factoring: 1.6% – 1.8% of face value
Popular Types of Trade Finance
British Business Bank and it’s own funds
136 High Holborn