Funding Knight is a peer to peer lending platform for British businesses. It helps by:
- Providing property, bridging and Green Energy project loans to UK businesses
- Allowing a platform for investors to lend and boasts 10.55% return (subject to change, valid in October 2015, according to their website)
- Providing fair flexible loans for businesses that are deemed risky for lending
TFP comprises knowledgeable and technically proficient Trade Finance professionals, in-house lawyers and corporate risk managers who understand the commercial pressures and demands of cross-border risk management, finance and logistics.
A summary of Funding Knight
Funding Knight Launch Video
Funding Knight – Benefits
- Flexible: Allows qualified businesses to borrow between £25,000 and £1million
- Personal: A dedicated credit analyst to guide you through the application
- Fast: Average turnaround of just 21 days – from registration to cash in the bank. Allows businesses to borrow from 6 months to 5 years
Funding Knight offers secured and unsecured loans for property finance (purchase of property, buildings or offices), working capital loans (to help ease cash flow) and Green Energy Project loans.
Funding Knight offer loans ranging from £25k- £1m.
If your answer is yes to the following, then your company may be eligible for trade finance from Funding Knight.
- You are a UK Limited Company or LLP
- Your business has a minimum turnover of £100,000
- You have been trading for a minimum of 2 years trading (with at least 1 set of filed accounts)
- Your business is able to demonstrate cash generation and profitability to service the loan
Furthermore, your business will have a minimum net worth of:
- £50,000 for our full range of loans
- £20,000 for shorter-term loans of up to £50,000
Note: directors’ subordinated loans may be treated as part of net worth.
Popular Types of Trade Finance
Crowdfunding (P2P led)