Bibby Financial Services | Invoice Finance & Trade Finance
Bibby finance is a private lender that has offices all over the world. The financier is also know by the name, Bibby Financial Services. They are not a bank and are most widely known as the UK’s leading independent invoice finance or receivables discounting funder. Being an independent funder, they are not regulated like a bank; so their processes and decision-making will differ.
The UK offices of Bibby claim that they have assisted over 7,000 businesses nationally. They have 19 offices and claim that they work with clients with an annual turnover of £5 billion; and advance almost £500m a year.
Bibby finance was created in 1982 and they are members of the Asset Based Finance Association (ABFA). Bibby work in over 300 industry sectors. In recent years they have won the NACFB best invoice finance company of the year and have been noted in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for. Bibby pride themselves as providing a finance solution throughout the life cycle of a company; from start up to large companies.
Bibby Invoice and Trade Finance
Why fund your business through borrowing when, with our help, you could unlock working capital already inside it? Bibby Financial Services is the UK’s largest, independent Invoice Finance company helping nearly 7,000 business grow and expand
Bibby Financial Services – Benefits
- Bibby Financial Services are seen as the main independent lender within the invoice and factoring space within the UK. The company has grown worldwide and now boasts of having over 10,000 companies as clients.
- The financial services business is advanced throughout the world across different products; and there is around 19 offices around the UK. Bibby is part of a worldwide group; which have companies in Holland, Ireland, France, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, USA, Canada, Slovakia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Bibby finance is owned by the Bibby Line Group; which is said to have been operating for over two hundred years.
Businesses are usually split into three borrowers:
Small company (lower than £300k)
Medium company (under £5m)
Large company (over £5m)
As mentioned above, Bibby offers a range of debt finance facilities from invoice factoring and discounting to trade finance.
- Details of the business and the funding requirements are provided
- Underwriters will work with relationship teams to provide an offer for finance
- An audit is sometimes carried out depending on the size of facility
- After acceptance of the offer, checks are carried out and documentation is raised in order to be signed by the borrower
- Funds are transferred following signing
- The factoring services are led out of local offices and a client manager and credit controller work with a borrower to assist throughout the life of the facility
There are also alternative, more niche financial solutions, such as construction and recruitment finance offered in specialist offices.
We cannot fault the service.